Thursday 11 July 2013

the last hope

i feel like  bird,sometimes enclosed in a huge cage followed by a small cage .sometimes i get confused whether i am free or not.coming out of a cage pushes me to another one .i dont knw whether i can come out of it or not. both of these cages are making me insane.pushing me in a different world.the world which i dont like .dont want to enjoy any of those stuff which i use to love.


those phone calss makes me feel happy earlier.chit chatting with friends was a happy delight fr me.roaming around ,visiting places were my passions and i use to die for it.but now it's  totally changed.here there is everything of comfort.but i dont want this.i love to stuggle.

i want to feel the pain.the pain of freedom.the pain of sucess.
for me sky is the limit of sucess.i know one day everything is going to be changed.happys days will find its way back to me and my life.and that day i will feel like the queen of universe.it's my last hope.my faith in my lord shiva that my dream will not remain just a meredream.but it will takes it's shape.and that day i will be a free bird with no cage.just me and my dreams ..and the feeling of that great relief .

No comments:

Post a Comment